- Long Term Curriculum Plans
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- Curriculum Progression
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- *NEW!* Spelling and Handwriting Sheets
- *NEW!* Grammar Hammer Sheets
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- Physical Education at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- ICT at Bosbury
- Art and Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- French at Bosbury
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
The following documents outline how we ensure skill progression in our foundation subjects.
We have split each subject into the key skills needed to be successful in that curriculum area.
We use this document to help us plan and assess the foundation subjects.
If you have any questions about any of these documents please contact Miss Spence.